We know that there are many variations of Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV) and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV). This is why we designed 4 different ultrasonic sensors for our Side Detection System (AASDS) and Corner Detection System (AACDS).
The latest addition to our range is the Rubber Adjustable sensor. Designed to be mounted at any angle allowing the installation engineer to adjust the sensor to the correct orientation. The rubber blocks reduce vibrations to the sensor allowing the sensor to be mounted where other sensors would false trigger.
We also have a stainless steel black powder coated bracket that can be used with both the Rubber Straight and Rubber Angled sensors. These can also be used to mount sensors at different angles and on different parts of the vehicle.
- Rubber Straight 22mm Sensor (AARSS)
- Rubber Angled 22mm Sensor (AARAS)
- Plastic Under-Mount 22mm Sensor (AAUMS)
- Rubber Under-Mount Adjustable 22mm Sensor (AAUMSA)
- Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated Bracket for Rubber 22mm Sensors