Autowatch Ghost Messenger Privacy Agreement
Using the “Ghost Messenger” Application means the User’s unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing personal information specified therein. If the User disagrees with this Policy and the terms of processing his personal information, the User must refuse to use the Application.
- Registration of the User and his account
- The User’s account in the Application is unique and is intended so that the User can use the Application or some of its individual functions.
- Obligatory registration of the User in the Application is voluntary and free of charge.
- To simplify the registration procedure, the Application reads SMS with two-factor authentication.
- When registering in the Application, the User indicates his mobile phone (a unique name under which the User will be presented in the Application).
- The application queries the state of the UID of the smartphone and transmits data over the Internet to ensure the operation of the Application.
- The user bears all risks associated with unauthorized use of the smartphone.
- AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. collects personal information solely to ensure the high-quality operation of the Application.
- AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for high-quality and timely provision of services, including ensuring a high level of security for Users.
- Personal information is understood as any data relating to a specific or determined on the basis of an individual.
- In this Agreement, the term “User’s personal information” means: information about the User that he provides about himself in the process of using the Application or when creating an account, including the user’s personal data. The information required for the operation of the Application is marked with a special symbol (*) or formatting. Optional information is provided by the User independently and voluntarily at his own discretion.
- Personal information provided by the User is not verified by AUTOWATCH UK Ltd for accuracy.
- Conditions for the processing of personal information of Users and its transfer to third parties
- When processing personal data, AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. is guided by the provisions of the current legislation of the United Kingdom.
- AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. does not disclose the personal information of the Users and maintains its confidentiality, unless the User voluntarily allows it to be used to obtain new Services or improve the quality of services.
- With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain Services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a specific Service or to fulfill a specific agreement or contract with the User;
- The transfer is provided for by United Kingdom law or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- Such a transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- As a result of the processing of the User’s personal information by means of its depersonalization, anonymized statistical data were obtained, which are transferred to a third party for research, performance of work or provision of services on behalf of AUTOWATCH UK Ltd.
AUTOWATCH UK Ltd. has the right to amend this Confidentiality Agreement. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 20th October 2021.
How to contact us
Homesdale Business Centre,
St. Mary's Platt,
Kent TN15 8JL